GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE - EVENTS
SellWine Sagl organizes events mainly for the promotion of activities in the world of wine.
Via Rained 16
VAT: CHE-116.280.343 IVA
HOW TO CONTACT US
Phone: +41 79 354 18 23
Postal address: Sellwine Sagl, Via Rained 16, 6807 Torricella-Taverne, Switzerland
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our events. All information you give will be treated confidentially and is for internal use only.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
We strive to serve all of our customers to their utmost satisfaction at all times. This includes our fair terms and conditions of business.
The contract is concluded in that we accept, through our order confirmation, the customer's offer to enter into a contract by way of placing an order. This order confirmation includes the material content of the order placed.
When making an order customers agree to be bound by all terms and conditions. Any questions concerning our terms and conditions of business should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellwine.ch only records essential data and uses these within the scope of order processing as well as for the purpose of making shopping as simple as possible for regular customers.
Personal data will be treated as confidential and will not be passed on to third parties for advertising purposes, in line with data protection legislation.
We keep outstanding and completed orders on file. In order to offer the best possible options for the choice of payment mode, we have to safeguard the customers and ourselves against improper use.
All personal information, including information regarding credit card payments, will be encrypted.
Data Protection Statement of Sellwine
Clients of www.sellwine.ch will have the opportunity to receive the latest information on new products and promotions via a newsletter. This service is not binding. It is free of charge and can be cancelled at any time.
All prices are in Swiss francs, and include VAT.
Various methods of payment are available at www.sellwine.ch.: Bank transfer, PostFinance E-Finance (Post account), PostFinance Card, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa), TWINT, invoice.
Once we have received the payment we will consider your booking no longer cancellable, while in case of non-payment within the established and / or agreed terms we will sell your tickets for the event.
If it is necessary to replace the name of an event participant, it is possible without extra costs.
Claims for rescission of contract or reduction in payment will not be considered, but exception is made for the following cases:
- All journeys will be made with a minimum of 20 participants. If this number is not reached we reserve the right to cancel the trip up to 15 days before departure. In this case we will refund the full amount paid and duly collected.
- We reserve the right to make any program changes that will be communicated promptly to the participants.
- When for participation in the event there was also a fee for the entrance ticket (eg entry to the museum) and there was a cancellation of the event due to force majeure independent of our will the customer will be entitled to reimbursement of the fee of the admission ticket if foreseen by the conditions of the organizer itself (eg museum manager).
- While the return trip can not be refunded in case it was already undertaken.
- We disclaim any responsibility in the event of delays due to unforeseen events caused by external events that can not be foreseen and which are not attributable to us, such as: accidents on the route, roads closing, bad weather, blocked traffic, etc.
6-Place of Jurisdiction
Our business activities are based exclusively on Swiss law. The place of jurisdiction is Torricella-Taverne, Switzerland.