0Item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
  • SellWine-Tre Donne Barbaresco DOCG Donna Milia 2015 SellWine-Tre Donne Barbaresco DOCG Donna Milia 2015

Tre Donne Barbaresco DOCG Donna Milia 2015

Tre Donne

Quick Overview

Barbaresco DOCG Donna Milia is a wine from the Piedmontese wines tradition that the TRE DONNE winery produces with passion and is among the most awarded wines in their collection.

Produced with 100% Nebbiolo grapes from Neive in the Barbaresco area, Langhe, Piedmont from a Cru called "Vigneto Sorì Basarin".

Like the great Italian red wines, it contains a moderate acidity and large tannins that make it last over time and it is certainly a wine that loves aging.

A wine that as in the best Piedmontese tradition can be best appreciated when its rich and full aromas are paired with pasta with roast sauce, risotto with Nebbiolo wine, game and braised meat.

Additional Information

Alcohol 14.50
Vintage 2015
Grape Nebbiolo
Awards Barbaresco DOCG
Bottle 75 CL
Temperature of service 17°-18° C
Country Italy
Region Piemonte

Availability: In stock

Available qty: 18 btl

CHF 38.50
1 bottle
 

Details

Since 1850 the Lequio family has settled on the top of the Serragrilli hill, in Neive, between the Langhe and the Monferrato, where they produce fine wines such as Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera d'Alba, Roero del Gavi, Dolcetto d ' Alba and obviously the Langhe and Nebbiolo.

One of the characteristics of this winery that produces high quality Piedmontese wines is the uncontested presence of women entrepreneurs.

In the TRE DONNE company the work is carried out strictly with the deepest respect for nature, therefore without the use of chemical substances that damage the quality of the grapes and therefore of the wine that is produced.

Thanks to their passion for the world of wine, TRE DONNE have won numerous international awards in the wine sector.

To name a few: Mundus (Germany), Basel Weinmesse (Switzerland), International Wine Challenge (Ukraine), American Wine Society (USA).

The vinification of the Donna Milia Barbaresco DOCG takes place with an alcoholic fermentation in steel tanks at a controlled temperature. At the end of the process 70% of the wine ages for three years in French Oak Barrels of 10-20 hl, the remaining 30% in Allier new French oak barrels for about two years, the wine is finally assembled in a single mass and bottled.

The wine is aged in the cellar for at least 8 months.

The harvest period is around mid-October.

Barbaresco is a wine that loves aging.

Organoleptic characteristics

Colour Garnet red color typical of this vine in the Langhe.
Nose It has characteristic Nebbiolo aromas with delicate notes of dried violet and jams, mixed with spicy scents.
Taste It has a good structure and slightly rough but not overpowering tannins. Correct and clean finish.
Food pairing

Nebbiolo can be best appreciated when its rich full aromas are paired with pasta with roast sauce, risotto with Nebbiolo wine, game and braised meat.

Meat: lamb, beef and stews.

Sauces: rich and tasty even with mushrooms.

Cheese: made with cow's milk, sheep's or goat's milk, mixed and not seasoned, embryonic.

  1. Be the first to review this product

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality

Also Purchased